IU 193 is a one credit hour bridge course designed to introduce first year student-athletes to higher education and aid them in the development of oral and written communication skills, time management skills, personal wellness strategies, library proficiency, and study and test-taking skills. In addition, the course will provide an overview of external campus resources that are available to assist in student-athlete development.
Students who join fully in class discussion and fulfill all course requirements will be able to:
· Identify transitional issues facing college students
· Demonstrate many of the basic academic skills necessary to be successful at CSU.
· Navigate campus resources
· Develop decision making and career exploration skills
· Identify areas for improvement in writing, communication, interpersonal, and intellectual skills.
For more information about IU 193 and how to register contact:
Joylynn Benefiel (email@example.com)